Frosted Louvre Glass
These are glassstrips of various lengths of most of the time 10 or 15 cm wide ( 4 and 6 inch wide ). The most common glass thicknesses are 5.0 or 5.5 or 6.0 mm and the glass can be tempered glass ,laminated glass,with clear,truanslucent(opaque),color printed, patterned glass. The patterned variety is most off the time called "obscure".
These glass,certificated by Australia, AS/NZS standard; CE EN 12600,and USA certificate, ANSI.
it is made by tempered glass or tempered & laminated or frosted (acid etched glas)*Safety:
When tempered glass is broken, it turns into small grains, which can reduce or even avoid the danger of hurting people.When tempered and laminated glass is broken,the breakages adhere the PVB film,and never fall down to hurt people*Stability
to heat: Tempered glass can bear sudden temperature change to 200C degreeFeatures
1. Glass blades are fixed with non-notch frames.
2. The angels of the blades could be adjusted as will to satisfy different ventilation demands.
3. The room could enjoy excellent lighting even when the louvres are closed.
4. The speed, direction, and scope of ventilation can be adjusted as will.
5. The glass louvers could be cleaned easily. Specifications
|color||clear, ultra clear,grey, blue, green, bronze,customized color as per RAL printed ,translucent,|
|type|| tinted glass, acid etched glass, silk-screen printed glass, reflective glass,pattern glass (Nashiji, Mistlite, etc.)|
|package||Strong wood cases suitable for sea and land transportation|
|certificate||Chinese CCC, Australian certificate, CE,TUV,SGCC(ANSI)|
|application||Louvre, venetin, blinds ,blades|