Nashiji pattern louvre glass
Clear patterned louver glass is operated by clear patterned glass with a crank or turn-screw, the glass louvers tilt to open, permitting air flow. Besides the fact that they do not obstruct the view, their biggest advantage is they allow ventilation. A wall of jalousie windows can be opened to let breezes flow, making the indoors feel like outside. Rooms can enjoy excellent lighting, even when the louvers are closed. Speed, direction and scopeof ventilation can be easily adjusted. *. it is made by Nashiji pattern glass, but other patterns are available as to your requirement*Safety: When tempered glass is broken, it turns into small grains, which can reduce or even avoid the danger of hurting people
when tempered and laminated glass is broken ,the breakages adhere the PVB film,and never fall down to hurt people
*Stability to heat: Tempered glass can bear sudden temperature change to 200C degreeFEATURES
1. Glass blades are fixed with non-notch frames.
2. The angels of the blades could be adjusted as will to satisfy different ventilation demands.
3. The room could enjoy excellent lighting even when the louvres are closed.
4. The speed, direction, and scope of ventilation can be adjusted as will.
5. The glass louvers could be cleaned easily.SPECIFICATION
Thickness: 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm and 6mm
Sizes: 4"x24"/30"/32"/36"/48" or 6"x24"/30"/32"/36"/48", can produce the sizes as per client's request.
Glass Types: Clear Glass, Tinted Glass, Clear Nashiji Glass, Bronze Nashiji Glass, Clear Mistlite Glass, Bronze Mistlite Glass etc.
Package: Carton or Wooden Cases